Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Days and More

We have been enjoying the start of our summer break.  Last weekend the pool went up.  Abby and Gracie have been in it every day so far.  I love warm lazy days where there is nothing to take us away from home!  I say this all the time, but I am so thankful that the Lord has provided me the opportunity to be home with my kiddos.  It is a blessing I don't take for granted.  I can't wait to have a few more little ones running around. 

This weekend is our Hague training.  Sometime next week, we should have all of our paperwork sent in.  Hopefully that means that a referral will be coming soon after!  I can't wait to get some pictures of our children!

Yesterday was field day for us.  We enjoyed our day with friends and had a lot of activites to do.  Thank you to all of the people on the committee that organized this event.

The whole gang!

Abby relaxing with friend

Gracie and McKenzie

Kenzie, Abby, Gracie & Kayley


Below are some pictures from Saturday when we put our pool up.  As you can see, Abby and Gracie couldn't wait to get in.  They played while the pool was being filled up! 



Even Bella enjoyed getting wet!



Gracie and her friend Levi digging for worms...Gross!


It is one of her favorite things to do

Thanks to our friends, Gracie now has 2 turtles for our pet collection. 
Daisy and Shelly
The fun never ends :)


Kelli





No comments:

Post a Comment