Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

We have yet another opportunity that will help us with our fundraising.  Our friend Rachel has decided to graciously donate her next Avon campain sales to our adoption.  Please see the link below for more information.  You can also email me for more information.  I am so thankful for our friends who have reached out to us in such a mighty way.  It is amazing how God works! 

http://rkissling.avonrepresentative.com/online_event/view.php?rep_spnsr_evnt_id=40223

We will be having another yard sale this weekend.  It should be a beautiful day.  If anyone has any items they are planning to take to Goodwill, let me know.  Vince and I would be happy to come pick your "junk".  We have had a great turn-out at the  last two yard sales.  We are again thankful for all the help that we have had to make them a success.  THANK YOU! 

We were able to attend our family meeting with Arise, our adoption agency on Tuesday.  They are truly a great group of people.  I am honored to get to know each of them. 

We will be doing our Hague Training on May 28th and May 29th. Yah!  After that is completed, our home study will be approved.  Our dossier is complete except for that.  It is an exciting time!

I wanted to close with some family pictures from that past couple of weeks. 

Yesterday Abby and Gracie had square dancing practice.  The home where we practice is on a farm and they invited us to spend some time "creekin it"  They had a blast!


I wish I had taken more pictures.  They ended soaking wet!  And to think...I didn't even think Abby would get in...

  







We stayed home derby day and had our 2nd annual hat making contest.  My family is creative!







Blessings,

Kelli

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth..
I John 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment