Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I love days like today.  Nothing out of the ordinary, but we are enjoying every minute.  After school was over, we made our weekly trek to the grocery.  Some weeks it is just another errand; today  it seemed to take on another adventure.  Laughing and sharing...I love having my children home with me.  This year has truly been the most rewarding year for us all.  I see Abby and Gracie's relationship being strengthened.  Each day is certainly not this easy, but I praise God for the good and the bad (or maybe I should say the difficult).


Abby and Gracie taking a break

 God is doing something amazing within our family.  Our desires are changing...they are now becoming God's desires.  Vince and I aren't sure what that looks like in the years to come, but I am certain that even after our adoption is complete, our journey will not be complete. 
 
I don't have any updates on our adoption, but it should be very soon!  We are currently waiting to get our home study back.  Our dossier is complete with the exception of our home study.  This Tuesday will be our second family meeting with our agency.  We are looking forward to connecting with the other families that are going through this process.  Such a cool gathering!  I loved seeing all of the families who already have already completed their adoption.  We left our last meeting with such an anticipation to get our children home!
 
Soli deo Gloria
 
Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment