Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

What a busy week!  Is it really Friday already?  We have been extremely busy but productive.  We met with Cindy from our agency on Monday to go over our documents that are completed and what we still need to do.  I mentioned previously that a few things had changed.  We now have to have lab work done.  All of these new forms will have to be notorized again.  All of this work could be frustrating to go through, but I keep my focus on the end result.  Each step gets us closer to bringing home our children.  Praise God!

We were able to get back into the doctor on Wednesday for our lab work.  Today we made a trip back for them to read our TB test.  We plan to travel there again with our notary on Tuesday (thanks Janet) to get the doctor's letter and a few other things finished.  Whew...

Two more weeks of school!  Yipee!  Today we had a field trip to see You're Good Man Charlie Brown at Stage One.  I think Abby and Gracie enjoyed it.  I forgot my camera-no pictures :(
This has been such a good year.  I am ready for little break, but I am already looking forward to next year.  I am so thankful to have this opportunity with my kids.  What a blessing. 


Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment