Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Day I'll Never Forget

13 years ago today I had the privilege of becoming Mrs. Kelli Monks.  I will never forget the anticipation leading up to that day.  Vince and I knew that we would one day be married-I think even after a few months of dating.  We spent many moments sharing our dreams and desires for our life and family.  Once that day came, I felt like God had blessed me in such a way that my life would never be the same.  Sure, we have had times of trial and trouble, but our devotion to one another has never wavered.  God continues to show us the way.  I admire my husband for all that he is.  He loves me unconditionally, and I trust him with my life.  I can truly say that each year is better than the last.  God has been so good to us.

Psalm 37:4
               Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY VINCE! 
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment