Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Of course, things have not slowed down around our home.  We are patiently waiting for our referral.  Things are coming together for us.  I still have days of doubt and worry, but God quickly reminds me of HIS great power.  I have been encouraged by the love and support of so many people-even strangers that have reached out to us.  I think God has shown us that although this road is not an easy one, it is one we have been called to follow.  Only by God's grace...

Currently, we are getting excited about our upcoming golf scramble.  Vince has been working like crazy to get it all together.  I am so proud of him. 

Vaccinations are also on our mind right now.  We are looking at what is recommended for us as we travel. I will discuss this in detail later. 

Last weekend Vince and I were given an opportunity to get away for a night to Brown County.  We had such a wonderful time.  June 28th we will be married 13 years!  The time has gone by so fast.  The last time we went to Brown County was for our first year anniversary.  I am so blessed to share this life with my best friend and love of my life. 

A covered bridge we visited in Columbus
Love it!




Outside of our room at our Bed and Breakfast


Here are some pictures of some family summer fun

McKenzie, Cassie & Gracie catching fireflies after an evening of swimming


Eating lunch and more swimming


Dropping Abby off for camp at Country Lake



Ready for the week!



Gracie at squaredancing practice.  Not a very good picture, but I had to add because that day was so fun! 



This weekend is another homeschool conference.  I am excited about some of the speakers that are lilned up to present.  It is going to be at Valley View which is very close to our home.  As I learn all that I can about educating our children, I realize what a great opportunity it is for our family as well.  Abby and Gracie are the best of friends. If that is the only blessing that has come from homeschooling,  it would be worth it.  But I can say without a doubt, there have been many more.

Much love~Kelli





No comments:

Post a Comment