Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today was our final yard sale.  We are so happy to have our space back in the garage!  I think it was a great success, and we are glad we decided to have one more.  We are so thankful to everyone who gave us items to sell and everyone who helped.  I couldn't have made it both days without my mom. I don't think she ever stops going!  She has been such a strong support for me.  I am so thankful for her.  Love you Mom!

Last week we were blessed to get some videos of Yonas and Yosef.  What a joy it has been to watch them and see their smiling faces.  We were able to see a little more "personality" than what you get from a picture.  I think all of us are anxious to meet them.  Gracie said she has "butterflies in her belly just like Christmas".  So precious.  We find ourselves talking about how things will be next year at this time.  Wondering if they will be home for Christmas.  We are not getting our hopes up, but that would be the greatest gift for our family.  Sleeping has become difficult for Vince and me.  We find ourselves awake at the craziest times thinking about them.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice.  And the God of peace will be with you.

Philippians 4:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment