Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We are back! Our first trip to Ethiopia is over and now we wait for the call to find out when we can go back. I plan to write about our trip, but it has taken me several days to process everything that happened. I still don't know if I can put into words everything that we experienced. So many emotions...I do know one thing; Vince and I will never be the same. I think God has led us to this place in our marriage and family for a reason, and it goes beyond this adoption.

Yonas and Yosef were just wonderful. They are sweet, energetic boys who we instantly fell in love with. We had 2 wonderful days with them before we had to say good-bye. Meeting them was such a happy moment for us all. The only thing that would have made it better is if Abby and Gracie would have been there. 


I had to post a few pictures



Look at that smile!


Upon arriving home Friday night, this is what we came home to:












We were so overcome with joy.  THANK YOU!!  Our friends and family have been so good to us (much better than we deserve).  Vince and I both want to let everyone know how grateful we are for each of you.  God continues to amaze us. 

I plan to post more about our days in Ethiopia very soon.  If you think of us, please pray for us and our embassy appointment (which is what we are waiting on).  We also have something on our hearts that we need God's direction for.  We sure appreciate the prayers.

Kelli






3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you! Natalie showed me a pic of your boys on facebook this weekend...they are adorable. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Praying for embassy news VERY SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you all! What a amazing home God has blessed Jonas and Josef with. And the incredible truth is that Vince, Kelli, Abby and Gracie will be just as joyful and fulfilled! We will continue to pray for God's timing, guidance and provisions as you complete the process. "Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass." 1 Thes. 5:24
    Love, The Rowes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adoption of the boys has opened my eyes and heart in a way I never expected. I get all choked up just talking to people about it. We will continue to pray for all of you and for God to to lead you in the right direction. Love ya!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete