Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

It has been such a joy to experience so many "firsts" with Yonas and Yosef.  Today is their first Valentine's day with us.  They were so excited to wake up this morning to some candy and a little toy.  I have always enjoyed celebrating Valentine's Day with Abby and Gracie.  I try to make it a special day for them.  Vince usually does something special for them as well.  At lunch he surprised them by bringing home pizza.  He also brought Abby and Gracie flowers.  It was so sweet.  Gracie LOVES to get flowers. 
I had the table decorated for lunch.  Yonas came upstairs smiling and saying oh, pretty!  Thank you Mommy!  Such sweet words from a sweet boy.
   
After lunch we made sugar cookies, and they decorated them.


Hard at work
Always smiling

Yes, they are all in their pajamas...we decided today was a great day for it!
  
Pictures from this morning with their gifts
  

 



 I am incredibly blessed by the thoughtfulness of my husband.  He has been my rock the last couple of weeks.  I woke up to this beautiful Willow Tree, and he also had written out the words to a song for me.  We shared this song together a few weeks ago, so he remembered how much it meant to me.  Today, I am thanking God for the gift that he gave me in Vince.  A person to share my life with and keep me focused.  I love him a little more each day! 

Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day

Love,

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment