Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beginning the Journey

It has been a long journey to get us to the place we are today.  Vince and I have talking about adopting for as long as I can remember.  Maybe even while we were dating.  I think God placed it on our hearts for so many reasons.  Most of all to bring him glory for what he can do.  His ways are perfect. 

Last year when we made the decision to home school, things were changing for our family. I quit my job to be at home. Abby and Gracie were having to adjust to being home with me and learning at home. It is hard to put into words how much at peace I am with where we are today. God was speaking to both of us about where He was taking us.  

Currently we are working on our home study and paperwork for our dossier.  The dossier is a very detailed list ofdocuments and letters.  It will be what is sent to Ethiopia for review. 

There will be much more to come.  I have to admit it has been a challenge to get everything down in writing.   My thoughts don't come together like they used to!

Happy Thursday to everyone!




Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment