Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blessed

Our first home study interviews are scheduled for Tuesday, March 23rd.  After our final interview in our home, that portion will be complete!  It seems like it is all coming together quickly.  We had our doctor's appointment today, and our doctor was so encouraging.  It is great to hear that from people that don't know us personally.  He wished us the best and is willing to help wherever he can. 
It is interesting to me how much our life will change within a year.  Just to think I am going to be a mom to  4 CHILDREN!  I am overwhelmed yet so happy.  God has given us more than we deserve, but I am so thankful for it all.  When I take time to think it all through, I get so emotional.  My God is so faithful.

Thank you to those who have ordered coasters already! Below is picture of the first batch complete, stamped, sealed and ready to go!
















Kelli