Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Updates, Pictures and Encouragement

So what has been going on here at the Monks home?  Tonight we had our final interview for our home study.  Things went very well.  Our dossier is almost complete, and we will be working to get that sent off.  I am so excited!  I can see daily how God is working and saying, TRUST ME

Below are some random pictures of Abby and Gracie.  I love looking back at all of our pictures.

Gracie with her art projects from Barry Stebbing's class
March 2010


Yes, she loves elephants


I love this picture of Abby and Bella
Enjoying the sunshine




I have been doing a Beth Moore journal called Believing God, and I completed it this morning.  There were 5 key points throughout that I want to leave you with:

 God is who He says He is.

 God can do what He says He can do.

  I am who God says I am.

  I can do all things through Christ.

  God's word is alive and active in me.

I hope these words bring encouragement to you.  Wishing you a wonderful Easter as we celebrate our Savior and what He did for us. 

Kelli



1 comment:

  1. Wishing the best for you in the adoption process.

    God Bless You!
    Mark & Erin Sullivan

    ReplyDelete