Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Abby! 
We love you!


Abby, Griffin, Cassie, & Gracie


Grandpa, Abby & Grandma

Gracie showing off her new bunk bed

Abby


Abby showing off her new shirt Uncle Steven bought her in Kings Island
She loved all of the roller coasters!
Thank you Steven!

First day back to school
August 2, 2010


Vince teaching Abby & Gracie their art lesson

They had to draw a butterfly using only their mouth

Our challah bread cover that Abby & Gracie painted for our Sabbath meal.
This year we are learning about Jewish feasts and celebrating Jewish holidays.



Today Vince and I had our appointment at the travel clinic.  We got all of our vaccines and are ready for travel!  I am so thankful for our health.  I feel like we take for granted how easy it is here in the US to get the medical treatment we need.  How often do we overlook this?  My heart is in Ethiopia; thinking about what Yonas and Yosef are going through.  How have they had to suffer?  I pray that God would continue to give me a desire to help those in need.  I pray that He open my eyes to the world around me.  This life I live is not about me.  How can I be used to glorify the Lord today?


Kelli



No comments:

Post a Comment