Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I don't know if I can blame not posting lately on being so busy or just being in a funk.  Not really anything exciting to report.  School is going really good.  I love each day amidst the chaos.  It has been a busy couple of weeks.  I am looking forward to next week. We will be going to the fair Monday and Wednesday. We are all looking forward to it.  It is one of our greatest memories each year as a family.  Abby and Gracie will be performing Wednesday with their square dancing group if anyone happens to be there on that day.

As fast as our days are going by, it seems like September 29th can't get here fast enough!   Each day I spend a lot of time praying and thinking of Yonas and Yosef.  I am so anxious to get my arms around them.  I am reminded of God's faithfulness in this whole process.  Feeling blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family. 

Here are a couple of pictures from our school days:

Making challah bread for our Sabbath meal




The finished product. 
It didn't look very good, but Abby and Gracie said it was good!


Vince and Abby's finished puzzle


Cuneiform activity we did using sugar cookie dough




Eating the finished product.  Yum!


Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment