Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

 Good morning! 

I am not going to pretend this week has been an easy one. In fact, it has been pretty difficult.  A lot going on.  July 14th was the day we decided that we would have to cancel the golf scramble.  I know that God is leading the way, but my heart hurts for Vince.  I just want to thank everyone that has supported us.  We have been encouraged by so many friends and family.  I know that God is placing people in our path to give us those boosts to keep going. 

With the scramble behind us, we are just focusing on our children.  Yesterday we were blessed to receive 2 more pictures of Yonas and Yosef.  They are just precious.  I can't wait to hold them in my arms.  Waiting can be hard, but God has given us so much peace.  I can't describe the confirmation I get each day-whether in something I read or and email, etc.
 
Monday I start Jury duty.  I am not really looking forward to spending my time there.  Monday is also our fingerprinting appointment.  The next couple of weeks will be very busy for us.

After looking at the calendar, I have decided to start school August 2nd.  I think this will help us to not fall too far behind with taking so much time off when we travel and after we return.home. 


Dropping Gracie off at camp last Sunday




I pray that the following scriptures will encourage you in your faith.  They are some that I have been reading and living this week.  God's word is full of treasures that fill me up.  We are reminded just how much God loves us.


Matthew 6:33  
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.


Job 9:10 
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.


2 Corinthians 4:18 
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


1 Timothy 6:11
But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness.  Fight the good fight of faith.

If you will, please continue to pray for our family. 
Here's to wishing everyone a blessed weekend!

Kelli

One last thing,  we are now selling our adoption t-shirts if anyone is interested.  We will be placing an order this week.  The information is to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment