Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This week is flying by.  Jury duty is going okay.  I haven't been selected for a case yet, but I still have a week and a half left.  We were able to leave early today.  There is nothing new to really talk about, so it seems I am just rambling. :)

We just put in our first order for our t-shirts.  Thanks to everyone who has already ordered one.  I will be in touch with each of you to deliver them once they come in. 

Thank you to all our family and friends who continue to support us in this journey.  I know we have said it many times, but we are in awe of what God is doing.  He has blessed us beyond anything we deserve.  We humbly ask for you to remember us in your prayers if you will.  We are waiting on a court date now.  Currently our prayer would be that we pass court.  That means that Yonas and Yosef will officially be our children! 
Another specific prayer that I have been praying is for Yonas and Yosef's protection.  It has been difficult to look into their cute little faces and know that we still have several weeks before we will be bringing them home.  I pray for God to keep them healthy.  That he begin to prepare their little hearts for our family as we do the same.  I know that HE is in control.  It gives me great peace to know that God already has the details worked out.

May you each have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment